13 April 2016

Casual Wednesday


 I know is late but I had to share with you one of my latest outfits. Do I have to say that I`ve made an addiction for this pair of jeans and for this new Michael Kors bag? I think it`s obvious, even more since I wore them a few days ago in another outfit posted on blog, but I just can`t help myself. Both are extremely versatile and easy to wear in different combinations.

Probably you`ll seen them again soon. But in the mean time I will invite you to see a great selection of jeans at a great price ( no more than $20, around 80 ron maximum) So click HERE and you`ll see what I`m talking about.

Well, enjoy shopping because I also have to buy other pairs of jeans in order to stop being stuck to this one.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Choies Hat: Here
Cardigan: Similar Here
Zara Top
Shein Jeans: Here
Choies Cut Out Boots: Here
 Michael Kors Bag: Here










1 comment:

  1. You looks pretty cool! great style!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)