7 March 2016

Monday is for new beginnings


 Hi loves! Not every start of the week is busy as it is this one, but I`m not complaining at all even more because moving from a place to another is great when outside is sunny and spring is back for good.
Today I will share with you a new outfit that I wore during the weekend and believe me, this pair of boots are the most comfortable ever.
 For more details you can check the I was wearing section and you`ll be directed straight to the items link ♥
Wish you all a new wonderful week,
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Zara Sweater: Here
Zara Skirt: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Jessica Buurman Over the Knee Boots: Here












5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit :) love your MK bag :):*
    http://iamgeorgiana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look between chic and casual. In this kind of one I may go to the shopping and to restaurant too. Boots and bag is elegant, rest is rather casual. So its kind of mix for me, but I like mix.

    blog minimalissmo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! The otk boots make the look very sexy!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great in those over the knee boots!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely :)
    beautiful pictures;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)