11 January 2016

Polka Dots Lace Sweater Dress ♥


 Hi loves! It`s a new week and here I am with a new outfit post. I have prepared some outfits in advance for you so be prepared because this week I will bring you more inspiration, right before my trip to Paris.
So, I can`t wait for it even if its the 3rd time I visit this wonderful city and I can`t get enough. I will share with you also my moments from there but I will manage my enthusiasm and wait until Friday ♥

About this outfit, well it captures one of my favorite sweater dress I`ve seen lately. Most probably I will wear it a lot during this season in different combinations. I decided to combine it with a pair of over the knee boots from my Shoes collection, Inia Lavin and with the wonderful Iutta bag from their "Dor cu brau" collection.

I hope you like it and see you soon with some new inspiration.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Romwe Jacket
Romwe Dress
Inia Lavin Boots
Sunglasses Similar Here
Iutta Bag




 



4 comments:

  1. wow you have a great dress :)
    I love polka dots :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous: this is lovely combination of many textures all within a simple colour scheme; it is really stylish and very striking. It goes perfectly with your beautiful boots.
    xxx
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saudi trains he rides hard you know he's got a guy looking were really start in cities program now with names so got Derma Promedics to cram a lot into a very short time in the next few weeks against the race these very professional you can see the way the practice Stephen not Vince go out my work their work at it if it showed me.


    http://renovocremefacts.com/derma-promedics/

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the women involved and cooperatives looking at ways victories in the time and labor required Expo 20 products we Expert Lift IQ need we sauces to train the Wiki mini so that they can fall the rights process they have their traditional make sense which they have used to the is what we need to modify lot of things we need to.

    http://renovocremefacts.com/expert-lift-iq/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)