21 December 2014

Sequins and Love ♥


Good evening loves ♥
Today I will show you another outfit that is suitable for this period of the year. I can`t get enough, I know, but for me December is the most beautiful winter month. Everything around me seems to be much more beautiful. It would have been better if this change would could last the entire year, but at least there is hope that we can stop being so mean with each other and see the beauty in everybody. 

Also I decided to show you this outfit and not a casual one, mostly because for me each Sunday is kept special. Even if tomorrow is Monday, for me is the perfect day to relax enjoy the small things like cooking and watching a movie at home and also to reflect and see how I can improve everything that I`ve done.

So I hope that you can also enjoy your day and let`s start the new week in a positive manner and I can`t wait to have my own Christmas Tree but I will wait until Christmas Eve ♥ It brings a different feeling and it reminds me of my childhood ...

Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: My own design (email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Bag: Yvy Bags
Heels: Il Passo

Location: Double Tree by Hilton
Photo Credits: Adrian D. Photography








2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Tanya, I’m a blogger from Ukraine. My blog URL is http://www.silkandsatins.com/ https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13227191 I do love your style and looks, following! Mind following each other via bloglovin??

    Hugs ☺


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)