12 January 2014

White For Winter


If we don`t have snow and the city can`t be covered in white, at least we have sunny days where we can wear bright combinations without the risk of changing the color on the street let`s say.
Talking about the weather, honestly in Bucharest is an early spring and I have to tell you that I`m extremely happy. But as far as I know, this will not last for long,because at the end of this month, a dramatic change is predicted.

And if you remember,a while ago I recommended you to wear pastels and bright colors and now I have to tell you that I`m keeping the advice. But also I have to admit that I have prepared some outfits with lot of black( still my favorite color)

I hope you have a wonderful evening
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Coat : Here , T-shirt: Guess, Bag: Here, Jeans: Zara, Sneakers: Here, Watch: Here




4 comments:

  1. Ce outfit frumos, ador pantalonii albi iarna, iar în combinație cu auriu, sunt superbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atat de bine iti vin nuantele pudrate, draga mea!!

    O saptamana minunata iti doresc!

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. super tare hainuta! este minunata!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)