16 January 2014

These boots are made for walking ♥


I think you already know about the over the knee boots madness!! Well, I was one of the victims let`s say :D As you may have probably seen, I my wardrobe there are already 2 pairs and you can see them here and here of these kind of boots but they are flat. And I was searching for pair with heels and I finally found it ♥ 
I highly recommend you to get this sort of boots because you can match it for casual outfits and also for more sophisticated and elegant ones and for sure you`ll fell awesome wearing them!!

I wish you a great week,
Share the love ♥
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Coat: Here, Blouse: Here, Skirt: Here, Bag: Dasha, Sunglasses: Here, Boots: Here




6 comments:

  1. I love your boots! they go so well with the outfit!
    xo,
    www.style-advisor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the boots! <3
    xoxo Pelin
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look ;)
    You're so gorgeous !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so amazing I never ever see these types of boots. Thanks for sharing us and making us mind to wear some these types of fashion boots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a victim too!!! Love them - super fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a great fan of over the knee and thigh high boots ! You can imagine how I love them ! You are stunning and chic ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)