8 January 2014

School time again


Since Monday, all of us turned back to school or work, right? It is such a joy :D I know it was a bit difficult to get rid of the Holiday spirit but for me, I think it was enough. 
Well this is one of my favorite outfits lately, because the weather was by my side and because I didn`t have to dress like in a normal January month.

I hope you like it and I`m waiting for your impressions 

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Blouse: Raluca Martinescu, Skirt: Here, Over the knee boots: Here, Bag: Here, Jacket: Here








9 comments:

  1. superbe cizmele, sa stii ca mama avea negre si rosii acum 35 de ani...mi le amintesc perfect, le furam si ma incaltam cu ele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumoasă ținuta
    Îmi place ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! And the red bag is a perfect accessory!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are just stunning! They fit you perfectly! You look absolutely gorgeous btw <3
    xoxo Pelin
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am si eu gecuta asta, e asa frumoasa, o port mai ales acum "iarna" :D

    Te pup

    shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Especially the skirt and jacket!

    http://ohmymacushla.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ador cizmele! si, sincer, zambetul iti e cel mai frumos accesoriu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buna,

    Este adorabila geanta, insa nu am gasit-o pe site-ul recomandat de tine. As putea-o gasi in alta parte?

    Multumesc,
    Ioana

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a real elegant lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)