27 July 2013

Weekend time


 Even if it's summer, and the bright colors are everywhere, I decided to wear this sort of camouflage outfit for a dinner in the city. About the outfit there is not much to be said but my sandals, oh my sandals... are the most comfy ever, even if I wasn`t a real fun of the wedges before( there are max 5 pairs in my wardrobe) and I highly recommend you to visit their site because you`ll find there lots of gorgeous pairs of shoes and when you`ll see their prices you`ll e fascinated.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend 
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Blouse: H&M, Shorts: Here, Sandals: Here, Bag: Local Market



9 comments:

  1. love the embellishment on the shorts

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. pantalonii scurti sunt superbi! arati minunat :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your tan looks amazing! Do you use any kind of fake-tanning lotion of sorts? I need one but never found one that I liked or did the job right..I'm quite the palest xD

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce bine arata pantalonii <3 dar si bluza e super chic
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style <3

    Follow?

    www.LaMagdalene.blogspot.com

    kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imi place tinuta ta , pe cat de simpla , pe atat de frumoasa. Camasile albe sunt minunate , pot fi asortate foarte usor si vor mereu in trend, fiind piese destul de clasice.
    Te pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. superbi pantalonasii !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! I love it, it is a perfect summer combination! you are stunning!
    Nava

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)